We don’t need to, our comprehensive email validation process is far more accurate and less intrusive than simply sending an email.
Articles in this section
- Can I verify webmails addresses?
- You flagged an email as “risky”, what does it mean?
- What does it mean when a server accepts all emails sent?
- Does an Email marked “Valid” have no chance of bouncing?
- Do you send emails to the destination to verify the emails?
- Email Verification Process
- Results Code
- Can I bulk verify email addresses?
- Can I use the bulk verification on the free plan?