The only way to know if an email address exists for sure is to ask it mail server. We flag an email as risky if it mail-server was set to Catch-All but we managed to find at least one source that could validate it existent.
Articles in this section
- Can I verify webmails addresses?
- You flagged an email as “risky”, what does it mean?
- What does it mean when a server accepts all emails sent?
- Does an Email marked “Valid” have no chance of bouncing?
- Do you send emails to the destination to verify the emails?
- Email Verification Process
- Results Code
- Can I bulk verify email addresses?
- Can I use the bulk verification on the free plan?